TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions of the online store “All my friends are vandals” compile and are in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1). The online store “All my friends are vandals” (hereinafter also “seller”) is operated by Jure Štauber s.p., Nove Fužine 19, 1000 Ljubljana, registration number: 8521727000, tax number: 69971366, which is also a provider of e-commerce services (hereinafter also the seller or “All my friends are vandals”). The General Terms and Conditions determine the operation of the online store “All my friends are vandals”, the rights and obligations of the user and the seller and regulate the business relationship between the seller and the buyer. The buyer is bound by general conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order). When placing an order, the user is reminded of the general terms and conditions of business and confirms his / her agreement with them by placing an order.
Availability of information
Jure Štauber s.p. , undertakes to provide the buyer with the following information before being bound by the contract or offer:
- Seller information (name and registered office of the company, registration number),
- Contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
- The essential characteristics of the items (including after-sales services and warranties) and the period of validity of this information,
- Availability of items (each item offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time frame),
- Terms of delivery of items (method, place and deadline of delivery),
- Prices, which must be clearly and unambiguously set and must show clearly whether they already include taxes and transport costs and other charges, and the period of validity of this information,
- The method of payment and delivery or completion, and the period of validity of this information, time validity of the offer,
- Deadline within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal (description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43.č ZVPot; in cases where the consumer does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 43.č ZVPot, he is explicitly informed),
- An explanation of the complaint procedure, including any details of the contact person or customer service.
Offer of articles
The price in the online store “All my friends are vandals” is shown as Online. Online price applies to all users of “All my friends are vandals”.
The purchase contract between Jure Štauber s.p. and the buyer is concluded at the moment the buyer receives an order confirmation/status of order, by e-mail from the seller (with the title: confirmation of receipt of order). From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply both to Jure Štauber s.p. and the buyer. The personal information submitted with the order are considered to be the personal information of the buyer. Later changes to said information are not possible.
“All my friends are vandals” allows the following payment methods:
- By bank transfer to Jure Štauber s.p. (SI56 3000 0012 8034 895 at Sberbank d.d.) according to the offer /proforma invoice
- Upon delivery
- By credit card and via PayPal.
In case of order cancellation (online credit card payment) or change of payment method by the user, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a refund or credit your card.
The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. Subsequent objections regarding the correctness of the issued invoices will not be taken into account.
Online prices apply to all users of “All my friends are vandals”.
All prices include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
All prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
All prices are valid for the above mentioned payment method, under the above conditions.
Despite extraordinary efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, price information may be inaccurate. In this case, or in the event that the price of the item changes during the processing of the order, “All my friends are vandals” will allow the buyer to withdraw from the purchase. The buyer cannot apply more than one discount, promotional code, etc. per order.
Discounts and a promotional codes can be applied for individual items.
Funds paid according to gift certificates, bonuses and proforma invoices are not remunerated. Gift certificates and discount bonus codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
Discount codes are time limited but bring various benefits when purchasing through the online store.
How to use a discount code:
- Select the items you wish to purchase and put them in the cart. The value of your order must be at least € 1 higher than the value of the discount code. When you have finished adding items to the cart, continue by clicking on the “Checkout” button. Select a delivery method, specify a delivery address, and select a payment method.
- In the same step, enter the discount code in the “Gift certificate, promotional code, discount code” field and confirm the entry by clicking the “Apply” button. If you want to take advantage of several discount codes at the same time, enter them in the field at the same time and separate them with a comma or a space. Then click the “Apply” button.
- When you enter the discount codes, the value of the discount codes is automatically deducted from the price of your order in the last step – Order Summary. The amount that still needs to be settled remains.
- The discount code is a one-time code, which means you can only use it once.
Promotional codes are time limited but bring various benefits when making a purchase. You can find the active promotional code on the title page of the advertising message, on the page of each department, in our e-newsletter or other media.
Using a promotional code:
- Select the items you wish to purchase and put them in the cart. When you have finished adding items to the cart, continue by clicking on the “Checkout” button. Select a delivery method, specify a delivery address, and select a payment method.
- In the same step, enter the promotional code in the “Gift certificate, promotional code, discount code” field and confirm the entry by clicking the Apply button.
- Only one promotional code can be used in each purchase (for example: when ordering 2 items, you can use a maximum of 1 promotional code at a time).
- The value of your order must be at least 1 € higher than the value of the promotional code for the discount.
- When you enter the promotional code, the value of the promotional code is automatically deducted from the price of your order in the last step – Order Summary. The amount that still needs to be settled remains.
Your order will be delivered by our contractual partner, delivery service GLS.
Jure Štauber s.p. uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments. We hope you have a pleasant shopping experience!
We do not personally identify you with cookies. We only use them to make the site work better.
By using this website, you agree that the Allmyfriendsarevandals.com website sets cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files, usually letters and numbers, that a visited website stores on a device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) in order to identify these devices. The storage of cookies is under the control of the browser – see below: control of cookies.
WHY DOES OUR WEBSITE NEED COOKIES?
The main purpose of cookies is to enable (our) web server to present customized web pages to the user, which enable the experience when visiting (our) web site to be more personal and to respond better to individual user needs. The interaction between the user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving the user time when visiting again, and browsing the website is thus more efficient and enjoyable.
COOKIE CONTROL or HOW CAN YOU (UN) POSSIBLE COOKIES?
If you want to change the way cookies are used in your browser, including blocking or deleting them, you can do so by changing your browser settings accordingly.
This site is operated by Jure Štauber s.p.
The conditions are valid from 1.3.2020.